Thursday, September 14, 2017

Morning Coffee (9/14/17)

I'm so glad this awful man is in jail: Martin Shkreli Is Jailed for Seeking a Hair From Hillary Clinton

How disgusting: Attorneys Suspect Motel 6 Calling ICE on Undocumented Guests

Exclusive: Rice told House investigators why she unmasked senior Trump officials

This is a legitimately big and important story on its own but it ALSO makes me want a The Americans/Halt and Catch Fire crossover: U.S. moves to ban Kaspersky software in federal agencies amid concerns of Russian espionage

Why Mueller is drilling into Trump’s role in drafting Don Jr.’s false Russia statement

Honestly, this is the one thing I thought he'd be on top of: Federal offices are still waiting to hang Trump’s picture

Good for her: Amber Tamblyn Pens Open Letter to James Woods

Related: She Was a Rising Star at a Major University. Then a Lecherous Professor Made Her Life Hell.

I... this is weird! Americans don't need to take over everything! Man Booker Shortlist Is Half American (Also, I've read one of those American books, and I can EASILY think of a Canadian novel I thought deserved this more than that one.)

Bloodstained ice axe used to kill Trotsky emerges after decades in the shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment