Friday, July 21, 2017

Morning Coffee (7/21/17)

Time for a break for some happy Friday links!

Your Friday absolutely needs John Boyega's GQ cover story.

Your Friday may also need adorable royal children. Go Fug Yourself has great coverage of the Cambridges' trip to Poland and Germany - start here.

Need another cute baby pic? Adult Justin Trudeau held his namesake Baby Justin Trudeau.

Ahhhh, I hope this comes somewhere nearby! Christmas in the Wizarding World to bring Harry Potter magic to holiday shopping

I'm so excited about the new books about the history of magic in the Harry Potter world.

I want to go to Disney's space restaurant!

Ooh, this sounds good and I hope they expand it to all locations: Starbucks Just Added A New Vegan Lunch Option

I AGREE: You Should Be Making (and Eating) More Icebox Cakes

Lay's "Do Us A Flavor" Finalists Are Here & They Are Wackier Than Ever (I want to try the everything bagel and cream cheese one, at least.)

Need some escapism? 17 of the Most Over-the-top Hotel Suites in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment