Friday, May 26, 2017

Morning Coffee (5/26/17)

Well, this has been... a week. Clearly we need some Friday happy links. Then I'm heading off for the long weekend, so morning posts will continue as usual but afternoon will return on Tuesday.

!! Cornell University reveals name of new Joe Biden ice cream flavor

Today in things I wish were relevant to my life right now: A Definitive Guide to the Best Macarons in Paris

Uh, Norway, what's going on over there?? Crown Prince Haakon Strangely Shaves His Beard During Gala Dinner

News you need: Chris Pine Wore 3 Summer Suits in One Day

Aw: Queen Elizabeth Has Been Wearing the Same $9 Nail Polish Since 1989

This How revolutionary are you? quiz is very pretty but it told me I'm BENEDICT ARNOLD.

I totally fell for this ridiculous clickbait but they were RIGHT, I would NOT have guessed: You'll Never Guess Who Natalie Wood's Daughter Married

You Absolutely Need These Prosecco Popsicles This Summer (I ABSOLUTELY DO.)

The Dozen's dozen: our pick of this season's best Premier League photos

This 27-year-old Scottish lad wants to be the first person to bagpipe in every country

No comments:

Post a Comment