Friday, February 17, 2017

Morning Coffee (2/17/17)

I... I think we all need some Happy Friday links, right?

How the Cats of Istanbul Became Movie Stars

I totally would/will buy an Ashley Biden hoodie to benefit underserved communities.

I will probably also buy this Duchess Kate coloring book.

I kinda want this ALA Read poster from the Beauty and the Beast movie.

Speaking of libraries, I'm mad they didn't make us learn library hand in library school.

Ooh, the Isle of Man has neat new stamps for the Queen's Sapphire Jubilee.

The World's Tallest Sandcastle Has Been Completed in India

Hee: Jane Bennet's email inbox.

A Love Letter to London's Best Cheese-Soaked Potatoes (Why don't I have cheese-soaked potatoes RIGHT NOW???)

Gaze Upon the Presidents in Their Bathing Suits

Let's run off to Scotland and stay at the Queen Mother's castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment