Saturday, November 12, 2016

Morning Coffee (11/12/16)

For the time being, I'm going to give you five current events links first and then five other links, labeled so you can find what you need. Take care of yourselves.

Current events:

Hillary Clinton Likely Received More Votes Than Any Presidential Candidate Beside Obama

Aww: Thanks to You, Team HFA

Go Nicola Sturgeon!

Fear is a totally rational reaction to the Donald Trump presidency

The Five Stages of Trump Grief

Other:

This, by my friend Amy, is lovely: Facing my fear: I'm a hopeless extrovert, and I adopted a nonverbal child

Chad Michael Murray is publishing a romance novel, because of course he is.

Hinge app founder hopes $7 and no swiping can avert the dating apocalypse

People Are Loving These Two Guys’ Conversation About Consent

Civil War-Era Cannonballs Unearthed by Hurricane Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment