Friday, November 11, 2016

Morning Coffee (11/11/16)

I'm not sure I actually have enough HAPPY links for you this morning, but I'm going with... emotionally neutral, at worst, and not election-related. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to try to have roughly half the links each day about current events and half about other things, and I will label those sections so you can find what you need.

The New York Public Library’s book train will make your nerdiest dreams come true

Let's talk about The Harrying of the North, because why not?

My non-verbal son communicates through ‘Hamilton’

Utopians are so maddening and fascinating to read about, especially right... now.

This is nifty: City of Women

The secret behind Italy's rarest pasta

The Mysterious Origins of Tiramisu, the Dessert That Took the '80s by Storm

Gold Rings Found in Warrior's Tomb Connect Two Ancient Greek Cultures

The History and Future of the Once-Revolutionary Taxidermy Diorama

Aw: 24 Moms That Are Way Too Pure And Wholesome For This World

No comments:

Post a Comment