Saturday, August 6, 2016

Morning Coffee (8/6/16)

President Obama wrote an essay on feminism and it is great and I love him.

This is big and worth a read: I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.

This profile of Anne Holton made me like her a lot, and like Tim Kaine even more than I did.

Is Georgia Becoming A Battleground State?

Trump's economic team has no women or people of color but five white guys named Steve. (Also very few... economists?)

Would Donald Trump Really Consider Dropping Out? (No.)

How Clinton quelled an insurgency (By compromising and doing the work and not stooping to the level of others' immaturity, which are QUALITIES I WANT IN A PRESIDENT, for what it's worth.)

Twitter “progressives” bombard Jen Kirkman with death threats after missing the point of a joke

Aaah, exciting Tintagel discoveries!!

NOPE: Meet the Allens, the “Off-Grid” Family That Wants Your Support to Survive

No comments:

Post a Comment