Thursday, August 11, 2016

Morning Coffee (8/11/16)

We got some Star Trek: Discovery news! Most excitingly: The lead will be female.

My friend Chris is in a horror movie called Found Footage 3D and the trailer is out. (If you like horror movies I very much think you should watch this one; I am a scaredycat who may not be able to handle it.)

Drop Everything: There Are 2 New Girl Scout Cookies And They’re Inspired By S’mores (They sound good but why do they have the same name??)

The Men in Blazers Premier League preview podcast is out! (People keep being surprised that I watch Premier League. What can I say? I appreciate a sport that airs on weekend mornings.)

Today in stories calibrated to my interests: When Tim Kaine met the Queen of England

This guy. Michael Phelps Tied A 2,168-Year-Old Olympic Record

Trump’s Wink Wink to ‘Second Amendment People’

This story about Hillary Clinton and money is fascinating on a number of levels, not least because of how baffling everyone (then and now) seems to find the idea of a woman whose husband's income is uncertain deciding to act based upon what would allow her to take care of herself and her child.

CNN's Brian Stelter: Fox News Sent A Staffer To Date Me And Spy On Me Ten Years Ago

Heh: What Would Happen if Aziz Ansari Narrated a BBC Nature Program?

No comments:

Post a Comment