Friday, April 29, 2016

Morning Coffee (4/29/16)

(I'm traveling, so this post was written in advance. So if it doesn't seem to take recent news or events into account... that's why.)

Happy Friday! As usual, we'll skip current events for some lighter links today. We're heavy on the Cambridges this week for some reason. Sorry. I don't make the rules. (I do make the rules; you're lucky it's not all royalty all the time around here.)

I mean, how could I not show you the princes' lightsaber battle?

Or the Obamas having a thoroughly adorable visit with the Cambridges (including George!!) and Harry?

Those pictures gave us our first real look at William and Kate's apartment. (Can we ID any of the books in their bookcase??)

Good Housekeeping tracked down those boots Kate has had FOREVER. They call the $675 price tag "whopping," which - a. that doesn't really seem like THAT much for fancy boots? And b. I first saw this article rerun on the Town and Country site and that line is what made me realize it was taken from GH, because Town and Country doesn't recommend anything other than, like, lip balm that costs as little as $675. (Seriously, they had $75 lip balm in the May issue.)

Moving away from royalty gradually (he was at Eton with Prince William, after all): This Tom Hiddleston profile is charming.

Ooh: Explore the Cosmos with This Bonkers Interactive Model

Perhaps your Friday needs 35 photos of Taylor Kitsch.

I have no need for a retro Star Trek playset but I LOVE IT.

Can you imagine finding out the planter in your back yard is actually an ancient Roman coffin?

PERFECT: Resentments I Have Formed Against Characters From “The Face On The Milk Carton” By Caroline B. Cooney

No comments:

Post a Comment