Friday, February 19, 2016

Morning Coffee (2/19/16)

Happy Friday! Sorry so late - I saw all the animated AND live action shorts last night and then got home completely wired and couldn't sleep until two, so I slept in this morning.

ICYMI: I liked The Hateful Eight more than I expected.

Since a few people have asked recently: If you'd like to help offset the cost of these Oscar posts, you can become a Patreon patron or, if you'd rather make a one-time donation for this project, you can do so through PayPal here.

Let's get your Friday off to a good start with Maggie Smith and Leonardo DiCaprio on the BAFTA Kiss Cam.

And this is the kind of longread you should save for Friday afternoon boredom: Bad Blood the Color of Rubies (It's about a JEWELRY DYNASTY FEUD. It's very dishy, and I want someone to write the novel about the women who end up marrying the central figures.)

It was so kind of Ryan Reynolds to imply that he and Josh Jackson totally made out in high school.

Meet the Most Powerful Woman in Hollywood

This is a really interesting profile of . . . Justin Bieber?!?!

My new goal in life is to make/inherit/marry into enough money to hire the folks at Heywood Hill to make me a library.

I love KonMari parodies: "Burn all your books. We will have a special book incineration ceremony in the town square this weekend followed by a tidiness parade. Please report your friends who do not attend."

Kate Spade is really speaking my language this fall.

One Man's Impossible Quest to Read - and Review - the World

I hope you're ready to really want a bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment