Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Morning Coffee (5/20/15)

Important: America Snores When Christian Terrorist Threatens to Massacre Muslims

In case you, like me, had NO IDEA what this Mad Max thing was, Todd VanDerWerff is on it.

More Todd: I'm waiting to read this until after I see the new Avengers movie (Friday! Finally!) but since you have probably seen it already: Superhero movies have become an endless attempt to rewrite 9/11

Tragic but fascinating: Buried In Baltimore: The Mysterious Murder Of A Nun Who Knew Too Much

The end of an era: F. A. O. Schwarz to Close Its Doors on Fifth Avenue

I hope you're ALWAYS reading Gail Collins, of course, but here's a good one: Wow, Jeb Bush Is Awful

Apparently Michael Schumacher's son was racing under a fake name for a while. Did that WORK? I mean, I clearly didn't know, but was anyone actually involved in the sport fooled?

Report: Putting Head In Hands And Moaning Quietly Still Best Way To Get Through Next Several Seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment