Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Morning Coffee (5/12/15)

My latest fall TV schedule post at TheTelevixen.com: Fox. And, again, you can see everything summarized on my public spreadsheet.

Speaking of, my friend Marisa made a handy countdown to the return of The X-Files.

Reading Todd VanDerWerff on TV scheduling is a JOY, always.

It's official: Obama library will be on Chicago's South Side

The Queen remembers VE Day

I've been wanting cake since I read this, and now you do too. You're welcome.

And I've been wanting to watch Goodfellas since I read THIS. Again, you're welcome.

If June Thomas reviewing a book on the history of stationery doesn't make you click immediately, then God, Jed, I don't even want to know you.

"baby i love you but reading is not a group activity"

No comments:

Post a Comment