Thursday, April 2, 2015

Morning Coffee (4/2/15)

Everyone survive yesterday? Yes, that Classic Alice thing was a joke and here I remember the last April Fools thing I participated in. Cats were involved.

The Goodreads dating app was ALSO a joke but I WISH it were real.

And the Post has a roundup of the various online and corporate pranks.

Sad news: Cynthia Lennon has died.

Yulin Kuang - who did the great I Ship It, webseries Kissing in the Rain, and more - is one of the directors of the new Twilight shorts. Congratulations!

Someone who grew up at the Algonquin wrote a book about it and that is absolutely a book I would read.

Hugh Jackman is doing Apostle Paul because . . . sure?

David Duchovny is releasing an album because of course he is.

The Two Medieval Monks are back! "you know more about goats than you give yourself credit for"

No comments:

Post a Comment