Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Morning Coffee (11/25/14)

Like everyone else, I've been glued to the news watching events in Ferguson; my thoughts are with Michael Brown's family and all affected. If you want to catch up on overnight developments, here are liveblogs from the Guardian and Vox.

Also from Vox: How to Survive Your Family's Thanksgiving Arguments

I haven't had a chance to read this yet, but I bookmarked it for when I have a moment over the weekend and you might want to as well: A Rape on Campus: A Brutal Assault and Struggle for Justice at UVA

I lost track of whether anything came of this last night, with everything else going on, but someone hacked Sony.

Check this out, The Good Wife fans: LetMeChumHumThatForYou.com

Netflix's Marco Polo series looks epic and lots of fun.

Is Your Governess Really a Spy?

Reasons Why I Would Make An Excellent Druidess And You Should Consider Me For The Position

No comments:

Post a Comment