Friday, September 26, 2014

Morning Coffee (9/26/14)

Happy Friday!

New show thoughts: Black-ish. And a few (belated) thoughts on the Outlander wedding episode.

Great news: Science Says A Glass Of Red Wine May Be Equivalent To An Hour At The Gym

The tweet at the top of this made me laugh for a really long time yesterday, and the replies are great too.

I love Sarah Rees Brennan's writing tips.

I can't believe I didn't know about this British Detectives Tumblr until yesterday. It has series! British Detectives Leaning on Cars. British Detectives Thinking. This is everything I've ever wanted.

Perfect: How to Pretend You Read That Article in The New Yorker

30 Awkward Moments Every Short Girl Understands

Signs The Book You’re Reading Is Going To Be A Good One

Visualising Stonehenge

The Onion: Reclusive Deity Hasn’t Written A New Book In 2,000 Years

No comments:

Post a Comment