Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Morning Coffee (9/16/14)

If you are one of the people upset by Apple giving you a U2 album, here's how to get rid of it.

The Young People's Literature Longlist for the National Book Award is out!

Sigh: Urban Outfitters Sells "Vintage" Blood-Spattered Kent State Sweatshirt

Hmm, is Bernie Sanders going to run? That might make things interesting. (I am an undecided Democratic primary voter in New Hampshire! I'm about to become very popular.)

I had no idea about this dispute over Fulton Sheen's remains. Wow.

Awesome: The complete works of Shakespeare are being translated into Mandarin for the first time.

I have no idea whether any of this story about Princess Charlene is true, but it's very dishy. And made me think "I'm so glad Blair Waldorf got out when she did."

Would you like to read about llama racing? I thought you might.

No comments:

Post a Comment