Friday, July 18, 2014

Morning Coffee (7/18/14)

There are all sorts of terrible things going on in the world right now, but I am no expert, so I'm going to point you to the always-wonderful Guardian liveblogs and then continue with our normal happy Friday links in case you need a distraction.

If you only read one article about the German sausage cartel scandal, make it this one.

The kind of protest I can really get behind: borrowing hundreds of library books.

Yeah, I'll totally try the cappuccino chips if I come across them.

Ooh, Edith Cavell is getting a £5 coin!

I know these are fighting words, but: Here's Why Mr. Knightley Is WAY Better Than Mr. Darcy

Every Wedding You Will Ever Attend: A Field Guide

Fun: Are More Junes Born in June?

I would subscribe: Inside Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment