Friday, May 30, 2014

Morning Coffee (5/30/14)

Happy Friday!

Whoa. They're rebooting Stargate.

The Women of New York's City Hall

Businessweek's Piketty cover is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Fascinating, even if you don't really care about Jolie: Angelina Jolie's Perfect Game

My friend Christine is recapping the terrible "history" of Reign this summer and it's going to be amazing.

I will admit I desperately want Taylor Swift Keds.

And now a bunch of royalty-related things:

This profile of a second-generation royal reporter is quite interesting.

I hope this girl dines out on the time she made pizza with Prince Harry for the rest of her life.

Swedish cuteness: Princess Estelle carries out her first official royal engagement and Princess Madeleine shows off baby Princess Leonore, but scroll down on that one and take a look at Chris O'Neill in the Yankee cap, because it's cracking me up. (I know he's a commoner and they live in New York BUT STILL.)

I'm dying to see what Anmer Hall ends up looking like.

Look, a jelly bean portrait of the Cambridges. (Or Strathearns, since they were in Scotland.)

No comments:

Post a Comment