Thursday, March 6, 2014

Morning Coffee (3/6/14)

One of my parents' neighbors passed away a few days ago, and I'd had no idea that she was the last living radium girl. Fascinating.

Here's a trailer for the new Annie. I will totally see this, and Quvenzhané Wallis sure is adorable, but . . . boy do I have CONCERNS.

This is a difficult but important read: A Train, a Narrow Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life

A Russia Today America anchor resigned live on air.

Can we please actually have this Manchester-Boston train now?

Stephanie Perkins's Isla and the Happily Ever After has a release date, and you should go enter this awesome book/tote bag giveaway!

My friend Tim Stevens was on the Daily Show talking about racist computers and it was awesome.

Those of you who join me in my fascination with cults will want to read this: Scientology's Vanished Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment