Monday, March 31, 2014

Morning Coffee (3/31/14)

I've got lots of videos for you today . . .

Look! It's my mom being smart about vaccines!

Josh Charles went on Keith Olbermann's show and basically reenacted Sports Night and I have a lot of feelings.

How I Met Your Mother ends tonight. Here are Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel doing a duet from Les Miserables.

Speaking of Les Miserables, Hugh Jackman Performs "Wolverine: The Musical."

I am here for Mark Ruffalo and Keira Knightley and Hailee Steinfeld and Catherine Keener and Adam Levine's beard, dear Lord.

This competing to marry fake Prince Harry reality show is ridiculous because anyone who'd care enough to do that should know the palace would never okay this, among about 5000 other issues.

Speaking of reality shows, E!'s new programming slate is quite the commentary on . . . something.

An important political voice: Kermit the Frog adds croak to 'no' campaign over Scottish independence

No comments:

Post a Comment