Friday, March 28, 2014

Morning Coffee (3/28/14)

I usually reserve Friday for fun or at least pleasant links, but there are a few things I cannot let pass without comment. First: Television Without Pity is closing. Wow. End of an era.

And yesterday's other big entertainment media story: Entertainment Weekly wants you to write for it for free. Don't do it.

Okay, on to the fun stuff. I like the new Black Keys song.

Today's Woot shirt is adorable.

I'm not sure I have any strong feelings about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer, but perhaps you'd like to see it? Here it is.

Headline of the week: Why 18th Century Biologists Made Copulating Frogs Wear Tiny Pants

Here's the cover and an excerpt from Cassie Clare and Holly Black's forthcoming book The Iron Trial.

I hadn't realized quite the extent to which Ryan Tedder writes all the songs.

Ben & Jerry's Heath bar flavors are now toffee bar, as they move to fair trade ingredients. Good for them.

The Secret Life of Kermit the Frog

Game of Bones: Corgi Edition

Which Actress Would Play You in the Movie Version of Your Life?

No comments:

Post a Comment