Monday, November 11, 2013

Morning Coffee (11/11/13)

Monday already?

The USPS made a deal to deliver Amazon packages on Sundays to certain cities. As long as they have people who don't mind working Sundays, that sounds like a win-win. God knows the post office could use the business.

I love The Sound of Music, but this is hilarious anyway: A Complete Curmudgeon's Guide To 'The Sound Of Music'

Amazing headline: J.J. Abrams' Mystery Book 'S.' Enrages Librarians (But really. All those tiny pieces. Virtually impossible to circulate intact.)

If you'd like to get your Monday off to a bittersweet, teary start, Yarn Harlot is here for you: Maybe it was Allergies

I love soup season.

I also love a fancy cocktail as much as the next girl, but a pizza cocktail? No. Just no.

Does Christmas shopping start earlier every year? Actually no. (Warning: I cited this at a party the other night, because I thought the historical aspect was fascinating, and I was told I was simply wrong. So. People are very attached to inaccurate claims that make them feel superior. Also water is wet.)

Amazing: 'Superheroes' nab attacker in Musselburgh Tesco

No comments:

Post a Comment