Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Morning Coffee (9/25/13)

Elsewhere: At TheTelevixen.com, I wrote about the premieres of The Blacklist, Lucky 7, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Goldbergs, and Trophy Wife. And at Read the Screen, I wrote about this week's episodes of Bones and Sleepy Hollow. (Yeah, I'm pretty tired this week.)

Oooh: Popular Science is shutting off its comments. Because they're bad for science.

Want some of George Orwell's blood? Ugh, that's . . . a little weird.

Jason Segal in a Canadian maple syrup heist comedy? Yes please.

Hillary in Midair

Because of course this exists: 50 Shades of Grey wine. Sigh.

The mystery behind @horse_ebooks has been revealed.

How to Design a City for Women

The Guardian is doing a 100 best novels thing, but with explanatory essays, not just a list, and so I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment