Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Morning Coffee (3/6/13)

The Duchess of Cambridge may have hinted that she's having a girl. Maybe.

I am so excited about this Agatha Christie movie in the works.

On the other hand, this news has made me much less interested in The American Baking Competition.

Andrew Preston's Sword of the Spirit, Shield of Faith has won Canada's Charles Taylor Prize. I actually heard a long interview with Preston on the CBC's As It Happens over the weekend, and it was fascinating and I recommend it.

9 Houses Built Just for Spite. Shockingly, a full third of them are in Massachusetts.

English whisky? Sure, I'd try it.

The American Government's Advice for Yeti Hunters, 1959

I'm sure you will be shocked to learn that Coke uses complicated algorithms to make its orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment