Friday, October 12, 2012

What I Watched: The Vampire Diaries, Beauty and the Beast, Copper

ICYMI, I wrote about the pilot of Beauty and the Beast, which premiered last night, over at TheTelevixen. The short version: BOY, is this bad. And it's not even hilariously bad, as I'd hoped.

The Vampire Diaries, "Growing Pains (EP401)" - I LOVED this premiere. I MISSED YOU, SHOW. This made me VERY hopeful about season four - I love the reset provided by Elena's transition. And the Damon that was there last night is really my favorite Damon. I was also impressed by how well Trevino did with Klaus-in-Tyler. And the Stefan/Elena stuff worked better for me than it usually does. AND SOMEONE GOT STABBED WITH A SHOTGUN. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Copper, "Better Times Are Coming (EP108)" - This episode made me think "Yes, THIS is what I was hoping this show would be." Election Day! War stuff! And OH MY GOSH that big reveal at the end. I'm glad I hung in there, even though this show has been a bit slow at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment