Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What I Watched: Ben & Kate, Mindy Project, & More

Ben and Kate, "The Fox Hunt (EP103)" - I loved the way this episode showed how siblings can hurt each other more than practically anyone else, since they know each other so well and care about each others' opinions so much. But they managed to keep things warm and fun despite this turn for the more serious. But. Not enough Maddie! (Also, I've seen a lot of people complain about BJ, so I must mention that I like her.)

The Mindy Project, "In the Club (EP103)" - This was . . . an improvement! It didn't really enrage me about anything new! It just made me be uncomfortable and cringe a lot! But there were actually a few funny moments. It is still ON NOTICE, but this was a definite step in the right direction. I think.

The Mob Doctor, "Change of Heart (EP104)" - This is still on the air! I still like it! Shocking. I thought this episode did a good job of showing Grace navigating her decisions, not just obeying Constantine (even if maybe he was manipulating her all along) OR following the rules.

Major Crimes, "Cheaters Never Prosper (EP109)" - I'm still way more interested in the characters, especially Rusty's story, than in the cases, but that's pretty standard for me with procedurals, so whatever. And the ending of this episode was completely heartbreaking. POOR KID. Also, Mary McDonnell is AMAZING, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment