Friday, August 31, 2012

Suri's Burn Book: The Book! The Party!

I know I've mentioned my favorite Tumblr, Suri's Burn Book, in the past, but if you don't know: It's a hilarious take on celebrity children written from the viewpoint of Suri Cruise (and actually written by Allie Hagan). And now it's a book! Suri's Burn Book: Well-Dressed Commentary from Hollywood's Little Sweetheart is thoroughly delightful and I highly recommend it. Even if you've read the entire archives of the blog (as, um, I have), there's tons of new writing here. (Many of the pictures will look familiar, but that's fine.) And it's full of advice: Two of my favorites are "Almost everyone is rich enough to afford pants without holes" and "Cute, clever, and symmetrical: these are my rules for haircuts and for life in general."

And if you're in the DC area, you should go to this book signing and cocktail party on Wednesday. Themed cocktails! It sounds like so much fun! Wish I could go.

No comments:

Post a Comment