Friday, August 31, 2012

Music Video: "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"

So. 1) I love Taylor wholeheartedly and love this song and find everything she does inexplicably charming even if I would hate it from anyone else. 2) But even I can say that this is really weird, especially those giant . . . stuffed animals come to life? Is that what they are? 3) But her pajamas are really cute. 4) BUT THE IMPORTANT THING HERE - her wallpaper is knitting. Knitting. Cables. I don't even know what to do with that.

1 comment:

  1. I watched that video when you tweeted about it earlier and basically I just sat there going... wha? It almost reminds me of the 1980s BBC Narnia, with the costumes and the woods. Could that be... intentional? No way, right?

    PS I feel just the same way about Taylor Swift's why-do-I-not-hate-this music. Fortunately I have a 12-year-old daughter as an excuse for having it on my iPod. ;)

    ReplyDelete