Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morning Coffee (4/18/12)

Listen my children and you shall hear . . . Yes, it's that day, and that's going to be in my head all day so I figured I should share. Kind of me, no?

The funniest thing you will read all day (provided you're in the demographic that will find this funny): Blurb Your Enthusiasm

A close second: But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You Do Them

Tumblr recommendations: SuperCoryBooker and The Internet Never Forgets

Here's a fun calendar of Fictional Character Birthdays.

I don't necessarily agree with all of this, but it's interesting: Barbie's Plastic Politics

An adorable video interview with Matt Czuchry will improve your morning, I promise.

I desperately want a book and key necklace.

I didn't actually know there was a battle over Mary Pickford's legacy, but apparently it's heating up.

No comments:

Post a Comment