Friday, March 2, 2012

Morning Coffee (3/2/12)

It's FINALLY Friday. Everyone I know seems agreed that this was the longest week ever, for some reason.

Andrew Breitbart has died.

Firefly fans, get excited: Adam Baldwin will reunite with his captain by guest-starring on Castle!

In other interesting casting news, John de Lancie will be on The Secret Circle, and actually, if either Q OR Al Kiefer showed up in Chance Harbor, the show would immediately be way more interesting. Alas, he will be playing neither of those characters.

I discovered while writing that that John de Lancie did a voice in a few episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I just thought you'd want to know.

I read about a lot of book deals and don't often mention them, but OMG Claire Legrand is doing a YA retelling of The Nutcracker and I am so excited!

Some people he didn't know got into a fight kind of near Colin Firth. In other words, it was a very slow news day.

2 comments:

  1. I discovered while writing that that John de Lancie did a voice in a few episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I just thought you'd want to know.

    Sometimes when you write things like this, I feel like you're speaking directly to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete