Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Morning Coffee (3/13/12)

I really don't like how dark it is in the mornings now. Sigh.

Oh, look, my TV news column from Sunday. I forgot to link it before. Sorry. Summary: Everyone in the universe has booked pilots.

Good news! Sarah Rees Brennan's forthcoming Gothic, Unspoken, has had its publication date moved up to September 11. Go preorder it right now. I'm in the middle of reading it and it's amazing. Trust me. You want this book.

TV Showrunner Madness is obviously trying to kill me by making me pick between Matt Nix and Jeff Eastin. (Yes, that's the only one I really had to think about, though Aaron Sorkin vs. Michelle and Robert King made me sigh a little.) Although: Dear world, haven't we seen what happens when Ryan Murphy gets carte blanche? Why is he winning this poll?

Fascinating photo essay: Women's Work (WWII Style)

No comments:

Post a Comment