Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tonight's Roundup

My friend Erin interviewed the four of us who run Vampire-Diaries.net about a bunch of TV-related things.

Random: I realized today that I've been reading stories about Elizabeth Banks as though they were about Elizabeth Perkins for . . . well, probably as long as I've been reading stories about Elizabeth Banks. The world makes so much more sense now that I know they're two different people.

The craziest part about this wild story is that all three people involved have the same agent. Can you even imagine what that person must go through?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo will be out on DVD March 20. It was really good. You should watch it.

I haven't actually read the Darkover series, but I love The Mists of Avalon enough that I'm kind of interested in this news anyway.

As I expected, rumors of Adele's absence from music have been rather exaggerated.

The Shortz Factor is pretty awesome.

Ezra Klein says some important things in praise of prepared food.

No comments:

Post a Comment