Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Product Recommendation: Hannaford Eggnog

I know this is a kind of different post than usual for me, but apparently I feel strongly about it and WANT TO SHARE. I was visiting friends over the weekend and they had this Hannaford Old-Fashioned Eggnog, and it was delicious. I'm usually not a huge eggnog fan - I'll drink a glass or two per season, when it's served to me, because it seems seasonal - but this was so good that I went out and bought a whole carton. I haven't tried it warm or with liquor added yet, but just add a little nutmeg to the top and it's good to go.

(I was not compensated in any way for this post, but I would not turn down free eggnog. Hey, Hannaford, call me!)

2 comments:

  1. I love eggnog. Currently other than mine, I'll only buy Bud's Eggnog but maybe I'll look for that. Five bucks says it's an East Coast thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've pretty much given up on store-bought eggnog. Which means giving up eggnog. I have yet to find a brand that doesn't have high-fructose corn syrup in it. :(

    ReplyDelete