Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Mouse Battery Mystery

I go through a fair number of batteries for my wireless mouse. That's to be expected. What I don't understand is the way I can never, ever find any spares and have to buy a new pack every time. Where do they go? It's not like I'm possibly buying AAA batteries two at a time. They must be somewhere. There must be several partial packs of AAA batteries in this apartment, but they're not on my desk, or with the other spare batteries, or anywhere else I can think of. It's baffling.

I will buy more batteries on the way home today. I will put them in the linen closet with the flashlights and other spare batteries. I am putting this out there so that next time I have this issue, one of you can perhaps remind me.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should get one of these?

    http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Solutions-Battery-Organizer-Tester/dp/B00474DBE2/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

    ReplyDelete