Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tonight's TV Premiere Reminders: 10/20/11

For these first few weeks of fall TV, I'll have quick posts up at 9am each day reminding you of which shows start that night, with times and channels and maybe a quick thought or two. Remember, you can see my whole fall TV spreadsheet here. (All times Eastern.)

8:30 p.m.:
Rules of Engagement season 6 premiere, CBS
It just occurred to me as I was typing that that I have LITERALLY NO IDEA what this is about. I'm not sure I've ever even seen a preview for it. Bizarre. IMDb unhelpfully tells me that this, like 99% of sitcoms, is about a group of friends in different stages of relationships. Okay then!

11 p.m.:
Gigolos season 2 premiere, Showtime
I don't actually know anything about this one either, but at least the title is pretty self-explanatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment