Monday, September 12, 2011

Which Fall Shows Should I Write About?

In preparation for fall TV starting TOMORROW, I'm doing some planning. I'll be recapping Castle over at TheTelevixen.com, and I don't have time for any more full recaps. (They're really time-consuming.) But I do want to do some regular reviewing, and of course I'll write about random stuff as the spirit moves me. I have time to do weekly reviews of a few shows, and short takes/discussion starts for as many shows as you guys are interested in. So. Please vote!

Returning shows:
ABC: Body of Proof, Grey's Anatomy, Happy Endings, Private Practice
CBS: Blue Bloods, The Good Wife, Hawaii Five-0, How I Met Your Mother, The Mentalist
CW: Gossip Girl, Nikita, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries
FOX: Bones, Fringe
NBC: Chuck, Community, Parenthood, Parks and Recreation
Showtime: Dexter
USA: Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, Psych

New shows I'm planning to try, but can't commit to sticking with:
ABC: Once Upon a Time, Pan Am, Revenge, Suburgatory
CBS: A Gifted Man, Person of Interest, Unforgettable
CW: Hart of Dixie, Ringer, The Secret Circle
FOX: The New Girl, Terra Nova
NBC: Grimm, The Playboy Club, Prime Suspect
Showtime: Homeland
Starz: Boss

Now that I look at it, that's . . . a lot of shows. Obviously I won't be keeping up with all of them. (Hopefully some of them will be awful and make my decision easy!) But anyway. Which ones would you like me to write about? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment