Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Up All Night: "Pilot"

No real spoilers here, actually. This was . . . well, I'm torn. I was going to say it was "okay" but in fact I really liked the domestic half of it and was indifferent-to-annoyed-by the office half of it. I thought the two main characters were believable and I bought into their good but not perfect relationship immediately. I'm not a parents, but based on what I've observed and been told by friends who are, the baby stuff seemed as realistic as we're going to get on TV, anyway. But . . . yeah, the office stuff was just blah, with the exception of the karaoke scene. Nevertheless, I liked the characters and domestic scenes enough to be tentatively in on this one, unless it hugely messes something up next week. What did you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment