Sunday, September 25, 2011

Tonight's TV Premiere Reminders: 9/25/11

For these first few weeks of fall TV, I'll have quick posts up at 9am each day reminding you of which shows start that night, with times and channels and maybe a quick thought or two. Remember, you can see my whole fall TV spreadsheet here. (All times Eastern.)

7:30 p.m.:
Sunday Night Animation Block, FOX
I care so little about these shows that I can't be bothered to type out all 15 names. Sorry.

8 p.m.:
The Amazing Race season premiere, CBS
This is actually one reality show I'd probably watch if my schedule were less crazy.

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition season premiere, ABC
Ty Pennington makes over the houses of families that are "inspirational" in various ways.

9 p.m.:
Boardwalk Empire season 2 premiere, HBO
This one looks good. I really must catch up.

Desperate Housewives season 8 premiere, ABC
I must admit I lost interest in this about halfway through season one.

The Good Wife season 3 premiere, CBS
One of the best shows on TV right now. I'll be recapping it for a new-to-me site, so I'll give you the link as soon as it's up.

10 p.m.:
CSI: Miami season 10 premiere, CBS
Wow, I hadn't realized this one had been around quite that long.

Pan Am series premiere, ABC
Stewardesses in the sixties. I'm fairly hopeful about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment