Monday, September 19, 2011

Tonight's TV Premiere Reminders: 9/19/11

For these first few weeks of fall TV, I'll have quick posts up at 9am each day reminding you of which shows start that night, with times and channels and maybe a quick thought or two. Remember, you can see my whole fall TV spreadsheet here. (All times Eastern.)

8 p.m.:
Dancing with the Stars season 13 premiere, ABC
I'm just happen they still haven't cast anyone I really love, so I don't have to try to fit this into my schedule.

How I Met Your Mother season 7 premiere, CBS
This show has been uneven in recent seasons, but I'm happy to have it back. Will probably do quick reviews here.

The Sing-Off season 2 premiere, NBC
There's, um, singing. Yeah. I don't watch this.

9 p.m.:
Two and a Half Men season 9 premiere, CBS
I've never watched this show in the past, and I'm certainly not going to start now.

9:30 p.m.:
2 Broke Girls series premiere, CBS
I haven't heard great things about this, but I'll check out the pilot and let you know what I think.

10 p.m.:
Castle season 4 premiere, ABC
This one ended on a huge cliffhanger, so I am more than ready to have it back. I'll be recapping for TheTelevixen.com, so I'll give you the links as they appear.

Hawaii Five-0 season 2 premiere, CBS
This is one of the fun-but-not-groundbreaking shows I decided I didn't have time to get into last season . . . but now I kind of want to catch up. So we'll see.

The Playboy Club series premiere, NBC
This has a bizarre marketing strategy and has been getting mixed reviews, but I'm intrigued enough to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment