Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tonight's TV Premiere Reminders: 9/15/11

For these first few weeks of fall TV, I'll have quick posts up at 9am each day reminding you of which shows start that night, with times and channels and maybe a quick thought or two. Remember, you can see my whole fall TV spreadsheet here. (All times Eastern.)

8 p.m.:
The Vampire Diaries season 3 premiere, CW
SO EXCITED. This is one of my absolute favorites. You all probably know that. But this seems like a reasonable time to mention that I'm on the team at Vampire-Diaries.net, so you should head over there for all your TVD needs. I'll do a weekly post of some sort here about it as well.

9 p.m.:
The Secret Circle series premiere, CW
This is a new show about teen witches based on books by the author of The Vampire Diaries and produced by the same EP. I've seen the pilot. It's awesome. At V-D.net, we told you why we think you should watch. I'll probably be covering this one weekly in some form too.

10 p.m.:
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 7 premiere, FX
I've never seen this. But my brother loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment